I’m 4 posts into “They’re Onto Me”. It’s turning out to be a very fun game and super open to modification. Watch them below:
And don’t forget about The Imposters Kickstarter. I’ve already backed it and so should you, if you are a fan of conspiracy games and shows like The X Files.
Aaayyyyyy! I started a Playthrough of +Banana Chan’s “They’re Onto Me” in commemoration of The Imposters Kickstarter! Give it a watch everyday at 9pm EST in the US.
“Commonsense dictates that you shouldn’t eat mysterious floor meats. But the adventurous types might find some humor in it.”
– Ryan Dirge, Scholar.
Eating mysterious meat
2) You sprout an extra limb.
3) Your blood begins to boil and you are soon sent into a fit of rage and madness.
4) You feel unbelievably refreshed and filled with vim.
5) You vomit a thick black icor. It begins to coalesce and form a miniature version of its consumer.
6) You feel satisfied. The risk was worth it.
7) You get sick. What did you expect from eating meat that you found?
8) You don’t feel good. You don’t feel bad either. Maybe you should reflect on this?
9) All the hair on your body grows rapidly for several minutes.
10) You double in strength until your next bowel movement.
11) Your skin begins to retexture and change colors sporadically. This effect lasts a few weeks.
12) What feels like a stomach ache soon turns into a full body migraine. Over the next few days your body slowly begins to morph into a new monstrous version of yourself.
All kinds of stuff HOHO HO HO. All kinds of stuff HOHO HO HO. All kinds of stuff HOHO HO HO. All kinds of stuff HOHO HO HO. All kinds of stuff HOHO HO HO. All kinds of stuff HOHO HO HO. All kinds of stuff HOHO HO HO. All kinds of stuff HOHO HO HO.All kinds of stuff HOHO HO HO. All kinds of stuff HOHO HO HO. All kinds of stuff HOHO HO HO. All kinds of stuff HOHO HO HO.All kinds of stuff HOHO HO HO. All kinds of stuff HOHO HO HO. All kinds of stuff HOHO HO HO. All kinds of stuff HOHO HO HO.
Story By Tony Obert
So this is how I tend to do my Stories and Lore entries. With this maybe you will see how the process comes about…
First I open my Stories and Lore Template page. It keeps things nice and consistent…
Then, I change the titles, so I stay on topic and incase I need to come back to the page.
The picture I use is also a very important part. It also helps keep me on track and can help the reader visualize parts I can’t properly describe.
Then, I edit…
I think I like the words much more than what I was intending on writing…
Story By Tony Obert
8 deadly uses for Swords.
Swords! You gotta use em. Even the most greenhorn warrior knows which end to hold and which end to thrust. No need for fancy techniques when your life is on the line.
Toberious Antony. 5th Garrison Legionnaire
Article by: Tony Obert
For a while now I’ve been wanting to release my first product to DriveThru RPG. So this year I’m going to do just that! There isn’t much to be super secret but it is a module complete with art and maps! It will be Pay What You Want as this is a project of passion and not profit (though money is definitely a bonus). Stay tuned for more details!