“Grazix is a sight to behold, but unfortunately one that can be seen for a few brief moments before he is along the horizon once again. He flies constantly, never stopping for even a moment to eat or sleep (some say he flies as he sleeps). He is perpetually following the Sun so as such it is always just above dusk on the Great Wyrm Grazix”
– Ryan Dirge, Scholar.
City On Dragons Back Table
2) The War Horns and Drums begin to beat as a large invasion force breaches from the clouds. They ride atop a large dragon holding several hundred warrior and dozens of smaller riders.
3) A flock of Warbird Scouts slice through the air attacking anyone in their path. This is a grim omen for things to come…
4) Beneath the street-scales of the Great Dragon Grazix are the sewer-ridges. Lately they have been clogging and causing minor flooding.
5) Grazix’s wings have long been considered a no-man’s land; then why are there towers littering the landscape?
6) You come upon a group of Grazix Cultists warning of “The Great Roll” that is prefixed by “The Great Lean”.
7) A group of Grazix-Guardsman seem to be investigating an apparent robbery.
8) A Dragonkin noble begs for help to anyone passing who is willing to listen. He has gotten no takers so far…
9) An urchin bumps into you as they run down a notoriously dangerous alleyway.
10) You’ve heard that on the lower back (towards the tail) a large scaly ravine opened revealing a previously unknown tunnel system.
11) Horrid screeching one-eyed lizard-like creatures (nothics) erupt from underneath the street-scales.
12) A Roc of comparable size bellows as it lunges at the Great Wyrm Grazix. Everyone braces for impact…
Image By https://pixabay.com/get/eb35b3082ef3003ed1584d05fb0938c9bd22ffd41db8114492f0c671a1/animal-2027671_1280.png